Fishing at Newberry Valley
Enjoy the peace, sitting and pondering by the water, watching the ducks and moorhens go about their day, waiting for the fish to bite. Whether you are a total beginner or an experienced fisherman, you'll enjoy pitting your wits against the handsome carp, tench, roach, and perch who reside in the two-acre fishing lake here at Newberry Valley. There are some very big fish in there and they do like to tease you!
Charges: For those staying on-site
- £6.00 for a day ticket between 9 am to 9 pm or dusk
- £4.00 for an late afternoon/evening only ticket between 3 pm to 9 pm or dusk
- £22.00 for a 7-day permit to fish between dawn and dusk each day
Charges: For non-residents of the site
- £7.00 for a day ticket between 9 am to 9 pm or dusk
- £4.50 for an late afternoon/evening only ticket between 3 pm to 9 pm or dusk
- £1 per person for accompanying non-fishing visitors
You can use a maximum of 2 rods, and you need an Environment Agency Rod License. These can be purchased locally from the Post Office in Combe Martin. You can fish from 9am to 9pm or dusk, whichever is earlier.
"Love love love Newberry Valley! The most perfect spot - have been 4 times and there will definitely be a fifth!"A 5 star review on Trip Advisor from Joan Leeman